We're so excited to be back and can't WAIT to see you this summer! Please be aware that many folks still hold tickets from when we first had to post-pone, so the remaining tickets are very limited! These tickets will go on sale on February 1st at 10 am!
Join us for our unforgettably magical 12th annual celebration with THE WORLD FAMOUS GLENN MILLER ORCHESTRA, Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Hollywood's singing and tap dancing darlings the Satin Dollz and NYC's vintage sensation, Dandy Wellington!
See an exhilarating new WWII air show, breath-taking set and prop designs, an interactive scavenger hunt and much more!
Spend a night out in the '40s!
Enter our hangar made into Rick's Cafe Americain! Movie set lights, props, and even a roulette table!
Walk down Victory St. under a canopy of lights, amidst WWII era vehicles and museum displays! Best dressed contest, dance lessons and a dance contest! Hosted by Bob hope, Professor Phelyx, Dandy Wellington and Greg Kyle!
"A Trip Back in Time!" - LA Times
"This playful, reverent and ultimately nostalgic event offers everything you'd expect - sounds like a tradition to us." - The Denver Post
"The ball takes place in a real airplane hangar. WWII re-enactors, authentic WWII era military aircraft and ball-goers dressed in period clothes makes one feel one just stepped back in time." -Fox 31 Denver
"At this period ball, get acquainted with the sights and sounds of the Greatest Generation!" -5280
"The scenery looked straight out of a film set inspired by the Greatest Generation. The setting of the evening was so picturesque that there were several wedding proposals." -9 NEWS
"What an amazing night!!! Did not want it to end!" -G. Colletti
"Hot diggity Dog! Undoubtedly the best dance/night of our lives!"--C. Ellis
"As lovers of WW2 history, this was the perfect reason to get dressed up and drive in from Iowa and New Mexico! Can't wait to do this again!"--J. Barrer
"One of the BEST evenings out! We felt like we were catapulted in the 40s... what FUN! See you next year." --S. Large
"We drove from Wisconsin for this amazing event and it did not disappoint. Had the time of our lives!"--R. Brunner-Stroede
* VICTORY STREET showcasing: spectacular sets, historic exhibits, multimedia displays + International foods!
* BBC Radio with WWII radio presentations; try your hand at vintage radio presenting and broadcasting!
* Check out our 1940s Drive-In Movie Theatre featuring authentic classic cars + concessions!
* Grab a passport, visit + learn + play our interactive scavenger hunt!
* Bob Hope, Carmen Miranda, Lucille Ball, Rita Hayworth, Betty Grable… Meet the stars of the 1940s!
* Climb aboard Rocky Mountain Commemorative Air Force's TBM Avenger!
* An exhilarating new WWII air show and much more!***
Don't miss out on the MUST DO, most celebrated event of the summer!
Come enjoy Boulder Airport's breath-taking summer beauty with good friends, good music and good dancing!
- As Seen In -