- Early door for seniors/VIP/those who want to take the free Swing dance lesson
- General Admission Doors
- Honorary WWII Veteran thanks (4:15pm)
- 4:00-5:30 AnnMarie Lis (Harpist) at entry
4:45 – 7:45 pm
- Dancing with The Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra (19-piece 1940’s Big Band)
- Roulette table 5-10pm
- Cigarette girls handing out rations
- GA Doors open, red carpet paparazzi arrival
- Ornament making station– take home a handmade souvenir from the event that you can hang on your tree for years to come!
- 6pm Dance Hosting with 23 Skidoo/Swing Nights Denver (get a dance partner here!) until 10!
- Santa photos (6-10pm)
- Jimmy Stewart, Clarence Odbody from “It’s a Wonderful Life” 1940’s Radio Sponsor Thanks.
- Swing dance demonstrations with the Quicksilvers and the Mercury Retros!
6:30 – 7:45pm
- Dancing with The Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra continues.
- Glenn Miller’s Chattanooga Choo Choo re-enactment from, “The Glenn Miller Story” w/special appearance by Glenn himself (7:30pm)!
7:45 – 8:00 pm
- White Christmas “Sisters” performance & surprise guests!
8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Dancing with The Hot Tomatoes Dance Orchestra
- 8-8:45 The Hot Tomatoes with Frank Sinatra!
- 8:45-9:30 The Hot Tomatoes with The Satin Dollz!
9:30 – 9:45 pm Set Break
- The Hot Tomatoes Dance Orchestra continues with a Rat Pack Tribute!
- 10:15pm White Christmas Finale with the White Christmas movie cast! Toast to Auld Lang Syne & New Years celebration/balloon drop w/band
- Group Conga line with stars.
11:00- 1 am
- After Midnight Jazz Band!
Novello’s Ballroom and Dining Area Entertainment Upstairs:
4:00-5:30 Swing Dance Lessons and Contest with 23 Skidoo
5:30-8:30 William and the Romantics Big Band!
7:00-7:15pm Swing Dance Performances with Boulder Swing Dance, Pearl Street Jive and the Mercury Retros!
8:30-9:00 White Christmas Singers
9-10pm Frank Sinatra
“Don’t be afraid to get your boogie woogie on at this popular appreciation of the patriotism,
energy and upbeat grooves that earned this special time in history the title of the Greatest Generation.”
“Don your classiest dancing duds and join in this celebration of the style,
culture, music and spirit of the Swing Era.” – Josie Klemaier/Weekly Plus