- Early door for seniors/VIP/those who want to take the free Swing dance lesson
- Swing Dance lessons and contest with 23 Skidoo
- Honorary WWII Veteran thanks (4:55pm)
- Lei greeters 4-7
5 – 8 pm
- GA Doors open, red carpet paparazzi arrival
- Ornament making station– take home a handmade souvenir from the event that you can hang on your tree for years to come! (no charge)
- Dance Hosting with 23 Skidoo/Swing Nights Denver (get a dance partner here!) until 10!
- Santa photos (6-10pm/free!)
- Jimmy Stewart, Clarence Odbody from “It’s a Wonderful Life” 1940’s Radio Sponsor Thanks.
- Swing dance demonstration with 23 Skidoo
6:50 – 8pm
- Dancing with The Metropolitan Jazz Orchestra continues.
- Glenn Miller’s Chattanooga Choo Choo re-enactment from, “The Glenn Miller Story” w/special appearance by Glenn himself (7:30pm)!
8 – 8:15 pm
- White Christmas “Sisters” performance & surprise guests!
8:15 – 11:15 pm
- Dancing with The Hot Tomatoes Dance Orchestra including performances by The Satin Dollz and Frank Sinatra!
9:45 – 10 pm Set Break
- The Hot Tomatoes Dance Orchestra continues with our Vintage Vegas Tribute featuring Frank Sinatra and Vegas’s most sought after Sammy Davis Jr.!
- White Christmas Finale with the White Christmas movie cast! Toast to Auld Lang Syne & New Years celebration/balloon drop w/band
- Group Conga line with stars.
11:15- 12:45 am
For those of you who would like to continue dancing, we have a late night set with the Jeremy Mohney Swing Band!
Tango Tango Club Stage and Dining Area Entertainment:
4:30-5:30 AnnMarie Lis (Harpist)
5:30-5:40 Kalama Polynesian Dancers
5:40-6:25 The Denver Dollz
6:25-6:35 Kalama Polynesian Dancers
6:35-7:30 White Christmas Singers
7:30-7:55 Kalama Polynesian Dancers
7:55-8:45 Vegas’s most sought after Sammy Davis Jr.!
8:45-9:00 Swing Dance Performances
9-9:50 Frank Sinatra
“Don’t be afraid to get your boogie woogie on at this popular appreciation of the patriotism,
energy and upbeat grooves that earned this special time in history the title of the Greatest Generation.”
“Don your classiest dancing duds and join in this celebration of the style,
culture, music and spirit of the Swing Era.” – Josie Klemaier/Weekly Plus